Reflection 9/7/21

 Today in Mr. Rease’s class we reviewed writing argumentative essays. He gave us 20 minutes to write a body paragraph and thesis statement. The assignment felt pretty difficult to me since I already dislike writing, and every time I thought of a claim, it felt like it was the same as the first one. The prompt was about mistakes being essential to the human experience. I agreed that it was, and the one claim I had was that people learn from their mistakes more than they learn from their successes. I also found it difficult to find evidence for my claim. However, I am likely overreacting about the assignment, since other students completed it successfully. If I recall correctly we have a benchmark test tomorrow. I do not think it will be too difficult.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection 9/30/21

Reflection 2/7/22